Christmas Tag...Świąteczny Tag...

Hello, all!
Hope your preparations for Christmas are going well.
Today I will show you a tag, made as an additional small gift to Christmas present.
From a cardboard, I have cut a shape of a tag. 
I have layered two pieces of papers, cut out from LemonCraft - Gossamer Blue paper collection.
The first piece is a size of a tag but the second is a little bit smaller.
On the smaller piece, with gel medium and TricksArt - Web mask I have done some texture.
Witam Wszystkich!
Mam nadzieję, że wasza przygotowania świąteczne idą pełną parą.
Mam dla Was dziś świąteczny tag, jako dodatek do prezentu.
Z tektury wycięłam kształ taga.
Dwie warstwy papieru z kolekcji LemonCraft - Gossamer Blue.
Pierwsza wilekości taga, druga trochę mniejsza.
Na mniejszej, za pomocą gel medium i maski od TricksArt - Web mask, zrobiłam teksturę.
I have layered a doily shape with gauze and a shape cut out from LemonCraft - Gossamer Blue paper collection as well.
On the end, I have glue with hot glue my handmade Easy Roses from foamiran.
Przykleiłam serwetkę, na przemian z gazą i kształtem wyciętym też z kolekcji LemonCraft - Gossamer Blue.
Na końcu przykleilam moje ręcznie robione proste różyczki z  foamiranu.
You can find a video tutorial, how to make roses, here:
Tu znajdziecie tutorial, jak je zrobić:
On the top of my tag, I have added some Shabby Rose TrimPearl String and White Jute Twine.
Na czubku mojego taga, dałam różnego rodzaju wstążki i koronki,  Shabby Rose TrimPearl String i White Jute Twine.
Have a good day everyone!
Miłego dnia wszystkim!
xxx

1 komentarz :

Szablon dla Bloggera stworzony przez Blokotka