Ho, Ho, Ho!!!

Hello dear!
This is my last post this year and last post for Love to Craft & Create.
I remember the day when I received a message from Monika asking if I would like to join her DT.
I thought OMG someone noticed and like my creative work. Wonderful!
Yes, and that was a wonderful time with Monika as a boss and you all as an audience.
Thank you for being here and all warm words in my direction!
So the time has come, my last inspiration for you.
Christmas time is close, so my last Christmas Card for you.
Made from beautiful papers from Craft & You Design - Christmas Story
I have used as well laser cut chipboards from 
I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas, full of joy and love.
Have a wonderful New Year's  Eve Party and all the best in New Year 2018!
Love you!!!

1 komentarz :

Szablon dla Bloggera stworzony przez Blokotka