Wonderful friend... Wspaniały przyjaciel...


Hello, my crafty friends!
How are you today!
I have very sunny and bright afternoon here in Ireland.
My mood is very positive so I have decided to make a very happy and colourful card for you.
A few layers of design paper from Noor! Design -Afternoon Tea 15x15cm, some flowers and 

Joy!Crafts Cardboard.

Look at that, I think is a very good combination of cardboard paper and design paper, 
don't you think?







And here are some shortcuts to CUM Store:






Thank you for your attention and please visit me next time here 
or on my blog Magic Craft Land by Henryka.

Just a quick reminder!

CUM is looking for Guest Designer! Don't loose your chance to be a part of wonderful DT. 
Apply now!
HERE


xxx



2 komentarze :

Szablon dla Bloggera stworzony przez Blokotka