Alice's Dreams Christening Gift Set... Marzenia Alicji, Zestaw na Crzest...



Hello, my lovely readers!
Today I am coming with very light and pastel inspiration, Christening Gift Set.
Maybe you have already noticed that I am making a lot of this kind of creations.
The set includes card 13,5 cm by 13,5 cm and matching box 14cm by 14cm.
Ideal gift for that occasion and many other.

To make that set I have used one of the newest paper collection which you will find in 
Love to Craft & Create SHOP,  from STUDIO 75 Alice's Dream
You can choose whole set 12" x 12" paper pad, double sided sheets
(6 papers - 12" x 12", 1 paper - 17cm x 30.5cm (7" x 12"), 2 cut out sheets - 5.5cm x 30.5cm, 1 sheet with tags - 10cm x 17cm (4" x 7")) + bonus :), hight quality 250gsm or single sheets. 


For the flower composition, I have cut out flowers and leaves from 




Underneath you can see White Guipure Lace, also beautiful Ivory Fabric Flowers.
Between my flowers, I have put some ribbons made from White Jute Twine.
In the centre of my card, you will find laser cut chipboard Christening Candle from Scrapiniec 








Here are products which you see in my card:




Hope you enjoyed my post.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
xxx

1 komentarz :

Szablon dla Bloggera stworzony przez Blokotka