White and Blue inspiration...Biało-niebieska inspiracja...

Hello, everyone! Today with White and Blue inspiration.
I have prepared for you Romantic Card, it could be for the wedding or for someone special.
Witam wszystkich! Dziś Niebiesko-Biała inspiracja.
Przygotowałam romantyczną kartkę, może być na ślub lub inną okazję dla kogoś bliskiego.
I have layered on white cards stock base 13,5cm x 13,5cm the same size design paper.
I have chosen the paper collection from Studio75 Alice's Dreams.
Then I have cut a smaller square from a design paper and with 3D distance foams
I have layered the paper with a slight slant on my first layer.
In the corners, I have put some White guipure lace and some blue flowers cut out from one design paper from 
Alice's Dreams collection.
Na białej bazie kartkowej przykleiłam kwadrat 13,5cm x 13,5cm z papieru Studio75 Alice's Dreams.
Potem mniejszy kwadrat też wycięty z papieru Studio75 Alice's Dreams, przykleiłam za pomocą kosteczek samodystansujących, z lekkim skosem. W rogach dałam koronkę i kwiaty wycięte z jednego  z papierów Studio75 Alice's Dreams.
My last paper layer I have done myself.
What you will need to make it.
Any watercolour paper, some colour mists or watercolour paints, 
clear or white embossing powder and embossing ink.
I have cut square approx. 12cm x 12cm from watercolour paper and I have stamped on it 
Flowers from Craft Passion - Set of 3 using ink for embossing.
I have sprinkled some white embossing powder on them and using heat tool I have embossed them.
Then I have coloured my background and I have exposed stronger my flowers.
I have layered my paper again with a slight slant on my second layer.
Moją ostatnią warstwę papieru wykonałam sama.
Co będziecie potrzebować, żeby ją zrobić.
Papier akwarelowy, farby akwarelowe lub mgiełki kolorowe, przezroczysty lub biały puder do emossingu i tusz.
Z papieru akwarelowego wyciełam kwadrat ok. 12cm x 12cm i odbiłam na nim kwiatki od Craft Passion - Set of 3 przy pomocy tuszu do emossingu. Posypałam pudrem do embossingu, a potem przy użyciu nagrzewnicy, podgrzałam wszystko. Potem pokolorowałam moje tło farbkami akwarelowymi, eksponując mocniej kwiaty. Przykleiłam warstwę papieru na popraedniej, znowu pod lekkim kątem.
In the centre of my card, I have affixed the beautiful round heart background from
Scrapiniec - The One - Little Backgrounds with Hearts.
Then I have made few circles with White Jute Twine and together with Ivory Fabric Flower and some leaves cut out with Craft Passion - Flower Set 03 Die I have glued it with Magic Glue on the side of heart background.
W centralnej części kartki, umieściłam piękne, okrągłe tło z serduszkami od Scrapiniec - The One - Little Backgrounds with Hearts. Potem ze sznurka zrobiłam kilka kółek i razem z kwiatem Ivory Fabric Flower i liśćmi wyciętymi za pomocą wykrojnika Craft Passion - Flower Set 03, przykleiłam na jednym z boków serduszkowego tła.

And here you go:
I oto kartka:





Hope you like it and you will try to make yourself similar card with flower background.
Here is a list of products used from Love to Craft & Create SHOP:
Mam nadzieję, że Wam się podobało i sami spróbujecie taką kartkę z takim tłem wykonać. Tu lista produktów od  
Love to Craft & Create :


Happy crafting and happy Wednesday!
Miłego scrapowania i miłej środy!

xxx
Henryka




Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz

Szablon dla Bloggera stworzony przez Blokotka